We pride ourselves on our ability to partner with businesses to finance growth.
From real estate purchases to business lines of credit, we offer numerous loan options to help your business expand and succeed.
Touchmark is committed to distinction in business lending and strives to keep its reputation of lending excellence. Not only are we here to offer solutions tailored to your business needs, we are also available to offer our clients guidance and expert advice. Let us find a loan to best suit the needs of your company.
Speak with one of our highly qualified associates to find out more.
Commercial Line of Credit
A commercial line of credit is extended to businesses allowing access to borrowings to provide short-term working capital needs and to help finance the growth in your business.
- You control when advances are taken and when repayments/reductions are made to the line
- Fund seasonal changes in inventory and receivables
- Take advantage of vendor discounts
- Utilize for Trade Finance Solutions; i.e. Letters of Credit Supply Chain financing, etc...
Commercial Term Loans
Term loans are usually a single disbursement loan with payback over a specified period of time. They may be used to finance equipment, a change in ownership, a new business acquisition or other long-term needs of a company. Adjustable and fixed rate loans are available to meet most borrowers' needs.
- Enhance your company's position by obtaining the equipment and assets you need to grow or operate more competitively
- Increase your working capital to help your growing business needs
- Maximize your profitability to matching the payment to your cash flow
We will provide financing to build a new business facility or finance major renovations or expansions.
- Provides a bridge from raw land to permanent financing
- You pay interest monthly only on the amount used during construction and converts to principal and interest when completed
Commercial Real Estate
We provide financing for the acquisition or refinance of commercial buildings for owner occupied borrowers, commercial developers and investors.
- Financing available up to 25 year amortized repayment terms
- Adjustable and fixed rates are available for your projects.
Product types include:
- Convenience Stores
- Non profits
- Medical Offices
SBA and Government Guaranteed Lending Expertise from Touchmark
Touchmark is a designated member of the Preferred Lender Program (PLP) of the Small Business Administration. SBA loans are available for real estate acquisitions, financing equipment, franchising, small business capital, export financing and more.
- 7(a), CDC/504 loans, Export Financing and USDA loan programs
- Fully amortizing loans up to 30 years
- Minimal down payment to as little as 10%
- Providing extended terms to help start or expand a business
- SBA lending team with 25+ year's experience
- PLP designation allows us to move quickly